Friday 26 June 2009

Home











A day of trying to reunite puzzle pieces, packs of playing cards and sets of cups and wooden peg games; strangely delighted by settling flowers in and out of the garden and finally finding my lovely fruit crates a job. Mo sat on the blue sofa in between his big brother and sister unsorting sorted sets of many things and looking at books, very pleased with himself. Order visits my world so rarely these days; this weekend I am attempting to celebrate it fully especially as I have managed to do all this and resist moving any furniture. I did toy with the idea of single handedly loading a large armchair into the back of the car and taking it to the dump but managed to distract myself by resurrecting the sand pit and bringing 6 bags of play sand into the garden. Calm requires such herculean efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment