Saturday 7 November 2009


The loss of two people we love dearly has left me speechless and unable to come back to this space for a while. I didn't mean the pause to be so long and I am needing more than ever to find and frame moments of joy in the everyday. Also, I have someone new to introduce. Let his blog name be Treacle. He may be a little bigger than I was expecting and a little more challenging than I was prepared for but because of him we have rolled up carpets, tidied away everything, run full pelt through the rain and spent quiet evenings with a dog warming our feet. Strangely enough he is just what we need.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss, and I wish you every happiness with your beautiful new family member. There's not much that can't be soothed by a dog warming your feet!

    ReplyDelete